Friday, July 12, 2019

Prayer 2356


In humility and joy
let me praise You,
O Lover of Souls
marveling at the delicate beauty
your hands have knit
into the very fibers of creation.

My heart sings out to You, O God of All,
whose loves pours over the Earth
like a cooling breeze in summer.
Preserve me
in walking the way of hope and lovingkindness,
rejoicing in the power of your Spirit.
Lead me deeper
into the pathways Our Savior blazed for us, Holy One,
that we may live a fully human life,
a life grounded in the goodness and mercy
Jesus makes known to us.
Blessed Redeemer,
let me put my shoulder to the wheel
of reconciliation and healing,
in imitation of Christ.

Lord, You know what is inscribed
in the deepest reaches of our hearts:
place the kiss of your blessing
upon those for whom we pray.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment