Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crusty Old Dean and the 2013 General Ordination Exams

One of my favorite things to do as I get a little more involved in twitter (now doing my own feed and the one for my church, because, you know, as a mom, daughter, teacher, and church-junkie I don't have enough in my life) is reading some of the hilarious things that trend.

Sometimes, I just shake my head at some of the strange topics that bloom  from the collective need twitteristas have to get some attention (hey, not pointing the finger except at myself).

Right now one of the trending topics among we of the Episcopalian variety has been about General Ordination Exams. So far, Crusty Old Dean (already someone whom I find wildly entertaining and informative) has the best post that has been tweeted.

So, if there's anyone out there, I am asking you to consider reading this post: http://crustyoldean.blogspot.com/2013/01/blogging-goes-question-1-wtf-out-of-gate.html. It had me laughing to myself with a nice soupcon of "there-but-for-the-grace-of-God-go-I." As someone who has seen AP US history exam questions that simply defy all reason, I could certainly relate to this post on a variety of levels.

Thanks, Crusty Old Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment