Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Prayer, day 2271- Wednesday of Holy Week


Blessed Redeemer, abounding in mercy,
lift me up by your love,
that I may sing your praises from the depths of my heart.

Draw me deeper into the mystery of your grace, O Holy One,
for my soul longs for You.
Search me out and rescue me when I have gone astray,
for You are my Hope and my Shield.
May your Word be a lamp unto my feet,
and your grace a guide to my heart.

Hear me when I call to You,
and pull me from the shifting sands,
for You are ever tender in your care.
Give me a zeal to serve You by serving your gospel,
and a heart to love others as I love myself.

Loving One, be our companion in the way today, and every day,
and broadcast your blessing and your peace to all who seek You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment