Monday, July 13, 2015

Prayer 902


God of our salvation, we turn to You: our trust is never shaken. Lead us in path of truth and teach us how to walk in your ways, that peace and wisdom may spring up beneath our feet. 

All day long You walk beside me, before me and behind me: may faith in You, O God, is unshakable. 

Forgive our foolishness and hard-heartedness, O Lord, for all our offenses against You and each other. 

Raise up in me wisdom and compassion like a tender young shoot: let my roots sink deep into your love and faithfulness. 

Your path of peace is broad like a plain; your truth is a cool verdant valley that refreshes my soul. 

Open our ears to hear your words of courage and beauty, and fill our hearts with love and honor for all creation. Gather us under your wings, and press your blessing upon those we now name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment